Obama – 46%
McCain – 44%
As in Florida, this lead is within the margin of error, so the two are technically tied. Last month, Obama lead by 6, 48% to 42%.
- Obama gets 47 percent of Ohio women likely voters, to McCain’s 44 percent.
- Men split with 46 percent for Obama and 45 percent for McCain.
- White voters back McCain 49 – 42 percent.
- Obama sweeps black voters 89 – 2 percent.
- The Democrat also leads 57 – 35 percent among voters 18 to 34.
- Obama also leads 48 – 44 percent among voters 35 to 54.
- McCain leads 48 – 41 percent among voters over 55.
Meanwhile, Pollster shows Obama just starting to pull away, but this trend could easily turn around.
More next month…
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31st, 2008 and is filed under Barack, Democrats, Independents, McCain, Ohio, Polls, Republicans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.