Need Help With WhatsApp Plus And GBWhatsApp? Ask Here!
If you are among the many people who have a few questions about WhatsApp Plus or GBWhatsApp, then you have come to the right place. So if you need help with WhatsApp Plus and GBWhatsApp, ask here!
Difference Between WhatsApp And WhatsApp Plus
In 2012, a Spanish developer that goes by the name of Rafalete has created a modified version of WhatsApp for Android and called it WhatsApp Plus. It is also famous by the name WhatsApp+.
It has also added some visual themes with the ability to change the look of WhatsApp completely. Simply use visual themes or styles and you are good to go.
Moreover, it has added more emoticons, which include the smileys that you commonly get from Google Hangouts. At the same time, you can now hide your last status or connection, which is basically the main feature of WhatsApp Plus.
Basic Requirements To Install WhatsApp+
You simply have to install Android version 2.1 or the Éclair, which is the minimum requirement if you want to install the app on your Android mobile device. However, you also have to enable “Unknown Sources” from your phone’s Settings -> Security menu.
- To begin with, you have to back up your old chats by going to Chat Settings and back up your conversations from there
- However, you need to uninstall the official WhatsApp
- Then, download WhatsApp+ directly on your smartphone or use your PC to get the APK file then move it to your device afterwards
- Visit the file you have downloaded and install it by tapping on it
You can’t use WhatsApp and WhatsApp+ together, so you have to uninstall WhatsApp first in order to get your hands to the new WhatsApp+.
What Is GBWhatsApp?
Basically, GBWhatsApp is another clone of the app called WhatsApp with some extra features and modifications. Although it works just like your usual app, it can’t be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Thus, you need to download it from a third party. You can download it though from a reliable location over the Internet. Simply search for GBWhatsApp on the search box.
How To Install GBWhatsApp?
You can easily install GBWhatsApp on your Android device by visiting official-plus.com website on your device.
You also have to enable the Unknown Sources from your mobile device so that you can install third-party apps without any problem. You can follow the procedure as you would on WhatsApp+.
Safety Concerns For GBWhatsApp
GBWhatsApp is just the modified version of WhatsApp and the former uses the same server as the latter. Basically, the codes of GBWhatsApp have been encrypted, but the stylesheet information of WhatsApp has not.
Basic Features Of GBWhatsApp
- You can use WhatsApp along with GBWhatsApp unlike WhatsApp Plus
- Online status of users can be set to 24 hours
- There are no ban issues
- You can also hide the writing information while you are typing a message for your contacts and group
- It enables you to block calls for certain contacts
- Be able to send 90 images in just a single click
- You may also use custom theme options
A lot of popular and unique features are also available for creative and imaginative users of GBWhatsApp.