The following video is simply heartbreaking…
What she’s describing apparently all happened in Baharestan Square today.
Some more details of what went on there via ThreatsWatch.org (spelling errors b/c an Iranian was liveblogging):
- More than 10.000 Bassij Milittias get position in Central Tehran, including Baharestan Sq.
- Army Helycopters flying over Baharestan and Vali Asr Sq.
- The streets, squares and around BAHARESTAN (Approx. South-eastern of Tehran) is swarming with military forces, civilian forces, the security motorists
- The croud have moved to the south of baharestan, the situation is bad, the shooting has started
- In Baharestan Sq. in the Police shooting, A girl is shot and the police is not allowing to let them help
- In Baharestan we saw militia with axe choping people like meat – blood everywhere – like butcher
In other news, the White House has rescinded invites to Iranian diplomats for 4th of July celebrations overseas, as well they should.
But now comes the hard part…how does the world community speak with one voice on this and what are the repercussions?
More as it develops….
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 and is filed under Iran, Video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.