GBWhatsApp Official Update Is Packed With New Features
There’re a lot of features that you can get from GBWhatsApp than you have imagined. In fact, the most recent updated version is 6.30, which packs a lot of features. Such would include the following.
- Easily tap to open any chat and jump to the first message. You can do this by opening any chat and tap Options and choose Go To First Message
- Directly download others status image or video
- Added color to Broadcast Messages List from the main screen
- Increased maximum size of 50MB per video that you send
- Added more stability fixes
You might have wondered about the difference between GBWhatsApp and the original WhatsApp messenger apps. Well, here are some notable differences that you can notice on both apps.
- No themes that you can apply
- Doesn’t offer the ability to disable calling
- Only hide the blue tick
- Phone calls are not allowed but only WhatsApp calls
- No chat lock
- Doesn’t have 24 hours online option
- A maximum of 10 images can be sent simultaneously
- Only a maximum size of 16MB for videos can be sent
- The app allows you to apply themes
- You can have the ability to disable the calling features
- You can hide Last Seen, Blue Tick, and Second Tick
- Enables you to make direct phone calls from your app
- Built-in chat lock has been made available
- You can have a 24-hour online option
- Enables you to send a total of 90 images at once
- Gives you the ability to send a maximum size of 50MB for any video
You can acquire GBWhatsApp from a third party, so you need to enable Unknown Sources from your Android device. Simply enable it from the Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources by ticking the box to the right.
After successful installation, you need to disable it to avoid accidentally installing malware in the process.