Viber Free Download on PC Available Now
Viber is a voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) tool that would allow users to make free video and voice calls around the world. It is also used to share instant messages along with multimedia attachments for free. Although this has been a popular app in certain parts of the world, it might be a bit behind in comparison to WhatsApp and Skype. Nevertheless, with over 500 million users worldwide, Viber is among the top players on the market these days.
Here are basic advantages when using Viber.
- You don’t have to register using usernames, passwords or aliases because you just need your mobile phone number.
- You only need to connect to other Viber users and you get unlimited video, voice calls, and text messages without being charged for it.
- Your circle of friends can also take advantage of group text messaging features.
- You can enjoy a cheaper way to enjoy calling to mobile or landline numbers.
Viber for Windows PC
You can also use Viber on your PC, as you can also make free calls or send free messages to your friends or contacts using the Viber app. You can contact them on any network, device or country they are in, as long as they are registered Viber users. Viber can sync contacts, call history, and messages, using your mobile device. Here are basic features that you can enjoy when using Viber for PC.
- You can have high quality voice calls in HD.
- Video call quality might depend on your Internet connection and camera quality.
- You can send text and attach images and stickers on messages.
- It also enables full sync between your PC and your mobile device.
- You can also transfer ongoing calls between your devices.
Additionally, Viber for Windows 10 would provide responsive designs that would run on desktop or touch mode across all devices running Windows 10. Those who would want to use the Viber app can visit the Windows Store to begin downloading the app for Windows.
Install Viber for Windows
In order to install Viber for Windows, you need to visit the official website of Viber https://www.viber.com/. The current version of Viber should be compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8. After installing the application, you will be asked if you have already installed Viber on your mobile phone. You will also confirm your country, area code and mobile phone number. You will receive a text message on that mobile phone number stating the activation code. You need to enter the code to the blank space and click Enter Viber to go directly to the app, where you can see all of the contacts who have been using Viber.
If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, you can install Viber for PC from the Windows Store. You can directly install the app from there. After the installation has completed, you have to confirm if you have already pre-installed Viber on your smartphone. If so, you can enter your phone number, country code, and zip code. An activation code will be sent to the mobile phone number you have supplied and enter the activation code and click the Finish button.