WhatsApp Web Download for Windows and Mac Users
WhatsApp Web is now downloadable and installable on your computer. To do this, you need to access the website https://www.whatsapp.com/download from the browser of your computer. At the same time, you can download it through the Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS devices.
The only thing that you need to know is that WhatsApp no longer support Android tablets or iOS devices with Wi-Fi access only. Therefore, you need to have at least an operating system running Mac OS X 10.9+ or Windows 8+. For other OS, WhatsApp can be used on your browser via this link https://web.whatsapp.com.
Downloading WhatsApp Web for Windows
- It is possible to download WhatsApp from any browser on your PC by navigating into this link https://www.whatsapp.com/download so that you can download the .exe file.
- You also have to install WhatsApp after completing the download on the computer.
- After installation is done, you can launch WhatsApp on your PC and then scan the QR code in order to log in.
Downloading for Mac OS X
- You need to download the .zip file from the download page mentioned earlier on this article.
- After downloading the file, you can now open the .zip file so that you can run WhatsApp.
- If this is your first time installing the file, you will be prompted if you would want to add the app to your desktop dock and your Applications folder.
- If you are using an iPhone, you can download and install the file through the App Store.
Scanning the QR Code
Android users need to open WhatsApp and then to Menu and finally to WhatsApp Web. On the other hand, Windows Phone users can follow the same path as Android users. However, for iPhone users, it is necessary to open WhatsApp app and go to Settings, before going to WhatsApp Web.