Obama – 49%
McCain – 42%
He has a clear lead here, but this is down from a 52% to 40% lead last month, so it’s certainly something for the Obama folks to make sure they’re noticing. However, not really a big cause for concern…yet.
- Obama leads 50% to 39% with women.
- Obama also leads 48% to 44% among men.
- White voters split with 46% for McCain and 45% for Obama.
- The Democrat leads 91% to 1% among black voters.
- Obama leads 60% to 37% among voters 18 to 34 years old.
- Obama also leads 49% to 41% among voters 35 to 54.
- Voters over 55 split 45% to 45%.
Pollster shows Obama is really starting to pull away, so while McCain may have made up some ground this month, my guess is that Pennsylvania is safely blue this time around.
More next month…
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31st, 2008 and is filed under Barack, Democrats, Independents, McCain, Pennsylvania, Polls, Republicans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.