There are tons of YouTube downloader for Android devices out there. But it wouldn’t hurt to add one more. With VidMate thrown into the pile, you have tons of options to download music and HD videos.
With this YouTube video downloader, you can download unlimited music and videos for free. These are available in various formats, such as MP3, MP4, and MA4. As for quality, your choices are 360P, 720P, and 1080P.
Ready to get started? Make sure you have the VidMate installed or the VidMate official website opened in your browser.
Download YouTube videos via the VidMate app
- Open the app. From the home screen site navigation, tap open the YouTube site.
- Search and open the YouTube video you want to download. Click on the red download button located in the lower right corner of the page.
- Specify the formats and quality option that you want. Click download.
A shortcut would be to copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download. If VidMate is installed, you will receive a notification on the notification bar that will automatically open the app if you tap on it.
The app will take care of the details. Just choose the quality and format that you want and then click download.
Download YouTube videos via VidMate website
- Go to vidmate.com and choose the YouTube channel.
- In the search box, paste the URL of the YouTube video you wish to download and then click the search button. If you’re not looking for something specific, the search will return recommended videos.
- Open the YouTube video you choose and click the download button in the lower right corner.
- Specify the quality of the video to start the download process.
In some cases, the quality options would require you to download the app instead of downloading the YouTube video directly from the web.
To convert YouTube videos to mp3, just choose the MP3 format.