Where is the Login Page for Hotmail?
You may be asking this very question right now while attempting to access your old Hotmail account. Don’t fret. It is still available but is now known as Microsoft Outlook.
Confused? Allow me to get you up to speed.
In 1997, Hotmail was purchased by Microsoft and renamed MSN Hotmail. After that, it became Windows Live Hotmail. Finally, in 2013 they decided to introduce it as Outlook.com.
The Perks of Outlook.com
Outlook has over 400 million active users and is a close competitor of Google’s Gmail. It’s a free, fully integrated webmail service that has a number of cool features such as the following:
- Adaptable to different kinds of devices
- Email messages can be scheduled so they reach your inbox at specific times
- Priority messages can also be sent directly to your Focused Inbox
- Calendar feature shares your availability with other users and schedules meetings with just a few clicks.
- Works with most browsers
- Has an app that can be downloaded from both The Apple Store and Google Play Store
- App can share files from Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive
Logging in to a Hotmail account
Simply head over to Outlook.com and pull the login page. Type in the username and password of your old Hotmail account in the appropriate boxes. If you’re not quite sure about your login credentials, simply click on “Can’t access your account?.” You’ll then be redirected to another page that offers four options for retrieving your credentials.
Some users have reported being unable to access their Hotmail accounts despite having the username and password. If this happens to you, just opt to sign up for a Microsoft account. On the same login page, click on “Don’t have a Microsoft account? Sign up now.”
It’s worth mentioning that you won’t be able to have full access to Outlook.com without a Microsoft account. So, it would be better to just get one. Similar to GSuite, this account will also provide you with access to other great Microsoft products like MS Office, OneDrive, etc.