You might be among the many people who are looking to have a Windows version of VidMate that you can download for your computer. Well, you have come to the right place, because here are a few things that you should know about VidMate for PC.
- Be able to search music or video without limit
- Download and play audio and video
- Interface is so easy to use
- Built-in audio player
- You can choose between the default or internal downloaders
- You can play downloaded files offline
- Download unlimited videos for free
- Play, repeat, fast-forward, and rewind background audio
If you want to install the app to your PC, you should at least meet the minimum requirements.
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8, and Windows Phone 8
- ARM, x64, x86
The recommended requirements if you are going to install VidMate to your PC are the following.
- ARM, x64, x86
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8, and Windows Phone 8.1
Upon installation, you can get VidMate by signing into your Microsoft account. You can install VidMate to up to 10 devices running Windows 10.
You can choose which app will be able to use a particular feature in Windows 10. You only need to click the Start key with the Windows icon on it, then click Settings -> Privacy.
Choose the app and select which permissions you can turn on or off. The Privacy settings would allow you to control which capabilities that you can use with these apps.
Product Page of the App
You may also go to the product page of the app from the Microsoft Store. Then, if you think that the app should not be allowed to use any of the features being listed, you can just uninstall it or never install it in the first place.