McCain – 46
Obama – 44
On June 26th, Obama was up 49 to 44, so this represents a 7 point net gain for McCain.
- Obama leads 50 – 39 percent among women.
- Men back McCain 55 – 37 percent.
- White voters back McCain 51 – 41 percent.
- Hispanic voters go with Obama 57 – 29 percent.
- Obama leads 51 – 43 percent with voters 18 to 34 years old.
- Boters 35 to 54 split their preference 46 – 46 percent.
- McCain leads 51 – 37 percent among voters over 55.
Other recent polls show Obama with a 7 point lead, and Pollster.com’s “poll of polls” shows a very tight race…
What I’m taking away from all of this is that neither candidate can take Colorado for granted in this election cycle…especially McCain. He needs to win Colorado, and if he doesn’t, he’ll have to replace it with another state like Michigan or Pennsylvania.
More next month…
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 24th, 2008 and is filed under Barack, Colorado, Democrats, Independents, McCain, Polls, Republicans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.