GTA 5 Updates: The Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series DLC for PS4 and Xbox One
Released on March 20, 2018, the Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series DLC introduces new and exciting content for GTA Online. The updates are part of the latest GTA 5 update, which is available for PS4 and Xbox One.
San Andreas Super Sport Series DLC Content
The DLC is an expansion of the in-game Race Series and also introduces new vehicles and more tweaks. New content includes:
- Hotring Races – 10 new stock-car Stunt Races tied to the Declasse Hotring Sabre, a new vehicle also making its introduction in this In addition to the Hotring Sabre, a dozen other vehicles are also introduced. Clothes shops now carry seven new classic racing suit outfits while a small crew emblem is also available.
- Changes – several changes were made, like the Chernobog now being able to tow an Anti-Aircraft Trailer and a $10,000 cap on insurance premiums for Weaponized Vehicles instead of $20,000.
- Bug Fixes – a couple of issues were fixed, including the collision problems of Lowriders and travel speed issues with the
The DLC also comes with features and updates specific to PS4 and Xbox One only. The Content Creator is the recipient of several additions and changes including:
- a checkpoint option in Race Creator for aircraft spawn in VTOL or Hover mode
- an increase in props and dynamic props in Creator Prop – there’s now 200 props and 20 dynamic props
- an addition of the Weaponized Class to the Race Creator
A few more updates have been released since March 20, and these include:
- Target Assault Races
- for 4-16 players and unlocks at Rank 1
- Adversary Mode
- for 2-4 players and unlocks at Rank 1
- Special Vehicle Races
- Deluxo Races
- Stromberg Races
- Thruster Races
- Adversary Mode
- for 2-16 players that unlocks at Rank 1
If rumors are to be believed, Rockstar fans can also expect a re-release called GTA 5: Premium Edition is on its way later this year. It will be available for both the PS4 and Xbox One and will contain all the previous GTA Online DLCs.